Funding Agency Search Engines
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Research fellowships and awards to scientists and scholars of all nationalities and disciplines for long-term research stays in Germany.
- American Association of University Women International Fellowships Awarded for full-time study or research by women who are non-U.S. residents.
- American Geophysical Union Travel Grants
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Foundation Small Scholarships
- American Psychological Association Funding Programs Dissertation Research Awards and Travel Grants to APA meetings
- Christine Mirzayan Internship Program of the National Academies Internship Program
- Council of American Overseas Research Centers International fellowships for non-U.S. study
- Fulbright grants International fellowships for U.S. citizens
- International Foundation for Science Research grants to scientists in developing countries
- Lalor Foundation Grants to institutions to encourage recent postdoctoral investigators in academic positions to follow research careers in reproductive physiology.
- NASA Graduate Student Researchers Program Fellowships
- NIH Summer Internship Program in Biomedical Research
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
NOAA offers scholarships (including internships) such as the Educational Partnership Program Undergraduate Scholarship and the Ernest F. Hollings Undergraduate Scholarship Program.
- National Science Foundation Research Experiences for Undergraduates Program
- National Science Foundation East Asia and Pacific Summer Institutes The National Science Foundation (NSF) East Asia and Pacific Summer Institutes for U.S. Graduate Students (EAPSI) is a flagship international fellowship program for developing the next generation of globally-engaged U.S. scientists and engineers knowledgeable about the Asian and Pacific regions. The Summer Institutes are hosted by foreign counterparts committed to increasing opportunities for young U.S. researchers to work in research facilities and with host mentors abroad. Fellows are supported to participate in eight-week research experiences at host laboratories in Australia, China, Japan (10 weeks), Korea, New Zealand, Singapore and Taiwan from June to August. The program provides a $5,000 summer stipend, round-trip airfare to the host location, living expenses abroad, and an introduction to the society, culture, language, and research environment of the host location.
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship The NSF GRFP is one of the most prestigious science and engineering fellowship programs in the United States. Awardees are provided three years of graduate school support. Fellows receive a $30,000 annual stipend, a $10,500 annual cost of education allowance, a one-time $1,000 international travel allowance, and access to TeraGrid supercomputing facilities.
- Physiology Fellowships for Minorities
- Social Science Research Council Predissertation and dissertation fellowships, postdoctoral fellowships, and advanced research grants in both the social sciences and humanities.